What is included:
- Bottled water
- Professional Guide(s)
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Cooler on board if you want to bring additional food or beverages.
What’s not included:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Towels, Sunscreen, Cameras
- Gratuity – We hope you appreciate the hard work of our crew, and remember that Gratuity is not included in the price of your excursion.
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied an adult
- All participants must be able to swim and float unassisted in the ocean
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be given to option of an alternative date or a full refund
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) will prevent you from diving without a note from your physician. Please see the PADI medical form (located on the view additional information button at the bottom of this section) and consult with your doctor, if necessary
- We go diving rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather conditions, such as lightening or high winds, we will inform you of the cancellation and you will be given to option of an alternative date or a full refund
IMPORTANT – Flying After Diving.
For single dives within the no decompression limits, a minimum pre-flight surface interval of 12 hours is suggested. For repetitive dives and/or multi-day dives within the no decompression limits, a minimum preflight surface interval of 18 hours is suggested.